I was watching ‘Boyfriend Does My Makeup’ video on Youtube and I instantly fell in love with the boyfriend because he seems sweet and funny and not only that, he’s also handsome and dresses nicely. Where do I find this kind of guy? Seriously.
And that brings me to this topic. An ideal guy. I know such thing doesn’t exist but hey, a girl can dream, right?
- Deep, sexy voice. My absolute favorite is Clive Owen. Imagining him talking makes me go weak at the knees.
- Dress nicely. I see lots of girls walking around dress-to-the-nine and then most of the guys wearing old, ratty t-shirt with sandals. What’s up with that?
- Smell good. Smelling funky, that’s a bye bye for me.
- Great sense of humor. I’m always attracted to guys who can make me laugh. Vulgar joke is a no-no for me, though.
- Proper manner. With family and friends. At work. While eating. It goes a long way, you know.
- Knowledgeable. He doesn’t have to be the smartest guy in the world but he does have to have knowledge about things. It makes talking with him more interesting.
- Work hard. He knows what he wants. He sets goals and he will do everything to achieve them.
- Respectful. He doesn’t have to share the same ideals with me but he’s gotta respect what I believe in. He treats me as his equals, not someone below him.
- Supportive. Understanding. Loving. Humble. Mature.
- Love to eat. For me, eating is a way of life. My motto is, you live to eat not eat to live.
- Love to travel. I love exploring new places. If he loves traveling the same way I do, then it would be exciting going on a trip together.
But most importantly though, it won’t matter if we don’t have any chemistry. It doesn’t matter if he has all the criteria I mentioned above but then we don’t hit it off. I once went on a date with a guy and he is everything I’ve been looking for but I wasn’t feeling it. I immediately lost interest. Just like that.